Google+

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Family Party


I had a family party at my place yesterday and had a great time in the kitchen cooking through out the event.

Above are puff pastry galettes with truffled white bean puree and roasted vegetables. Below a simple fresh mozzarella and tomato tarte:


I also made rosemary cashews , apple tart, Broccolini Pizza with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce, a "sausage" and tomato pizza, English muffins pizzas for the kids, and had a wonderful plate of crudite.

The happy chef:

3 Comments:

Blogger MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

A family party is always a good thing. Would it be ok if I sort of pushed the puff pastry galettes with truffled white bean puree and roasted vegetables towards my corner, I'd promise to take very good care of them - read that not eat them all in one evening! Those look wonderful!

1:08 PM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

Everything sounds delicious.. and you are gorgeous my dear!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Mmmm yummy - I think I'm going to have to try those galettes!

You look like a "happy chef" indeed
: )

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home